iMessage 7 Search Article

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How do I change my app store login?

How do I change my app store login?
Just click on the name that is in the little silver box in the right hand corner of the iTunes Store Page. Click on Sign Out, then enter her own Apple ID and password and you both should be good to go
I entered my login name on my friends iphone so she could download a free game, and now that she has created her own itunes account, she wants to use her own account, but when she goes to download anything from the app store, my account name is already entered, and I can't seem to figure out how to enter a different acount. Any suggestions?

You have to sync her iphone to her own itunes account on a computer.

1. Open up itunes and go to the itunes store.
2. Check the email address at the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. If this is your email address, click it and tell her to put in her own itunes login info.
4. Sync iphone.

Now her itunes info will be stored on the iphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers