iMessage 7 Search Article

Friday, December 23, 2011

Personal hotspot Wi-fi on iPhone 4 with IOS 5.0.1

Personal hotspot Wi-fi on iPhone 4 with IOS 5.0.1

Ask :

I have two issues with my iPhone
First :I have upgraded IOS5.0.0 to IOS 5.0.1 and after that I read in discussion that I need to reset my iPhone in order to increase the battery power issue and I reset my iPhone . Later when I tried to use iPhone internet on my laptop using personal hotspot with WI-FI , it did not work. Though I am able to connect using USB cord. However I can not access it with WI-FI .


Second: I am unable to install/upgrade on my iPhone . It shows me waiting.... but it does not change. I have tried to update /install APP on my iPhone and it did not work with 3G and WI-FI

Any help on these issues will be highly appreciated .

Yogender
iPhone : 4
IOS: 5.0.1

Tried : Reset all Settings, Reset Network Settings.
Answer :

Not Yet

Disscuss This Topic at Apple Forum

Followers