iMessage 7 Search Article

Monday, December 19, 2011

iPad: Safari Icon is Missing

iPad: Safari Icon is Missing - Today when i use my iPad tablet, on the Home screen of iPad, the Safari icon is missing. Can anyone help me? I had spent 6 hour trying to figure out where the Safari icon went to on iPad. I am racking my brains now.

How to restore the Safari icon to the Home screen of your iPad:

1. Checking restrictions on Safari. On the Home screens.
Tap Settings > General > Restrictions. Set Safari On.

2. Drag iPad to the Home screen.

3. If the above still not working, try to restore your iPad by the steps.

• Connect your iPad device to new computer.
• Launch iTunes, under Devices, Select your device > Summary > Restore.

This worked and I also realised ipod and youtube icon was missing on iPad too.

Followers