iMessage 7 Search Article

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

how to remove account from app store from iphone

how to remove account from app store from iphone - Just wondering if there is a way to change the account you use on the iphone app store. I have several itunes accounts and i wanted to use a certain account that had credit to make a purchase, but when i clicked buy... etc, it asked me to enter a password for my other account with no credit.

Is there anyway to change the account you use?
I looked around in settings, no app store setting.

I think you need to do this through iTunes - change the account to which you're logged in and then sync your iPhone. You might have some trouble here, since it probably assumes that a new iTunes account means a new user and it will overwrite everything that's already on your iPhone. There is no way to change this on the iPhone itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers