iMessage 7 Search Article

Monday, December 19, 2011

Uk London iMessage User Share Here!!

Uk London iMessage User Share Here!!

post your imessage id on Comment Box Below:

Alas, not everything is quite perfect in iMessage and iOS 5.01. Apple's Discussion groups have many complaints about "waiting for activation". For example:

iMessage waiting for activation: Apple Support Communities

... To update on my iPhone-off contract, even though it says iMessage is waiting for activation, I can still iMessage my friend in Australia (and I am in the USA) So I don't know how it's working, but it's working great! Also, another one of my USA friends has an iPod touch with iMessage. It is working flawlessly..

We had no trouble at all with 3 iPhones with functional SIMs. In an SIM-free iPhone 4 in use as an iPod Touch, however, we got stuck at "waiting for activation".

The first time I used the device I think it sent messages, despite the notice. The next day, however, it could not send. I tried various tricks to no avail, including:

reboot phone
remove and restore my son's iCloud credentials and account.
play with location and time zone settings
create a contact card in iCloud with his migrated iCloud ID (@me.com) and specify that in iMessage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers