iMessage 7 Search Article

Friday, December 23, 2011

iOS 5 Network Problems

iOS 5 Network Problems

Ask :
Everytime I turn off and on my phone for whatever reason the phone searches for signal even though I'm in an area with full bars. Also there is a purple arrow signifying that the Cell Network Location Services is currently running under settings>location services>system services. I'm assuming there is a bug in the iOS 5 specifically with the iPhone 4S. This is a realy annoying problem to not be able to use my phone for an extended period whenever I turn it off. I never know when it is going to come back on but it seems to happen everytime when i turn my iPhone off or if it dies. If anyone has some sort of a solution that would be great. I've already been to an Apple Store and they didn't seem to know what was wrong. Oh and AT&T is my provider.
Answer :
Not Yet
Disscuss This Topic at Apple Forum

Followers